SFTPBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-05-04. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win98, WinME, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
With help of SFTPBlackbox your Visual Basic or Visual C++ application can
* Upload and download files and directories to / from wide range of SFTP servers
* Delete and rename files and directories on remote server
* Read and write remote files by chunks
* Support full range of file and directory operations, defined by SFTP protocol (versions 2 to 6 of the protocol)
* Authenticate using SSH keys, passwords, X.509 certificates or Kerberos protocol
* Generate and validate SSH keys
* Store SSH keys on cryptographic hardware (USB cryptotokens, smartcards)
SFTPBlackbox (ActiveX edition) is a comprehensive collection of ActiveX controls that add client-side support for SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) to your Visual Basic or Visual C++ applications.
SFTPBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSH/SFTP protocol specifications, which don''t use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SFTPBlackbox is compatible with all major SSH / SFTP servers and clients on the market.
This is ActiveX edition which can be used with Visual Basic, C++ or other development tool which supports ActiveX controls.
SFTPBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) (version 8.0) has a file size of 11.86 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 38 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.